Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
We are looking for a Senior PowerBuilder Developer, who will assist Quantitative Medical Systems Lead Architect in implementing both technical and functional requirements of the existing Focus project. Additionally, he/she will also serve as a leader to Contour team members who are participating on the project. They will be responsible for ensuring that software development efforts align with project directives (user stories, wireframes and work items) and are completed within deadlines:
- Understands PowerBuilder & Oracle architectures, technologies and best practices.
- Leverages various language features and constructs to improve code quality.
- Ensures that functional code is testable.
- Able to perform code reviews.
- Troubleshooting code execution and performance.
- Interprets user stories and work items and implements appropriate solution.
- Understands how a specific requirement fits within entire solution and workflow.
- Assists junior team members in all areas of development process.
- Teaches junior members.
- Ensures statuses are updated.
- Ensures all activities are logged.
- Willing to ask questions as necessary.
- Participates in feedback cycle.
- Given the time zone difference it will be critical that there is overlap with QMS (Pacific Time Zone) work schedule.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience in a production engineering setting.
- 1 year in lead developer position.
- Sold experience of working with PowerBuilder.
- Sound understanding of RDBMS concepts and Oracle.
- Good verbal and written English communication.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment