The Perseus Operating Group, a division of Constellation Software Inc., a publicly traded company that acquires, manages and grows business software companies all over the world, is seeking an energetic, independent and detail oriented Senior BI Analyst to join our Contour. Office in Karachi and work with senior team members in Canada.
As the Senior Business Intelligence Analyst, individual will have access to multiple business units data with the mandate of analyzing the data to create and manage BI and analytic solutions to turn data into knowledge.
This role requires solving real problems using data and taking initiative for improvements in existing system and developing new structures/models for our businesses.
We are looking for a dynamic and self-driven individual with below interpersonal skills;
Experience and Qualifications:
- Can develop reports and dashboard using various tools.
- Provide in-depth analysis of data in conjunction with key initiatives and strategy within the organization.
- Self-motivated and well organized with strong time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and a sense of personal accountability.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment and act as a mentor to less experienced team members.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work well with all levels of the organization.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering/Sciences, Information Technology, or related field. In addition to it, finance and commerce background will be preferred.
- Microsoft Certifications in Excel, SQL are preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an analytical role that focused on business intelligence, data analyst or data science
- Capable of responding to ad hoc requests for information from systems and assists with configuration of reports in a timely, efficient, and accurate manner.
- 2+ years working with complex data sets in a relational database environment with tools such as SQL Server, MySQL, Postgres SQL, MS Excel as well as visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI.
- 2+ years working with SharePoint or other data gathering tools to capture data not readily available in existing databases.
- Strong aptitude toward understanding technology concepts and techniques and learning to use new data management and presentation toolsets to design, build and deliver new reports, measures, and KPIs.
- Strong background in designing and building publication-ready interactive and self-guided data visualizations using diverse sets of structured and unstructured data.
- Advanced skills working with relational database structures and concepts.
- 2+ years working directly with customers from requirements gathering, functional design, development and delivery of interactive data visualization
- Experience with ETL tools is preferred.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment