EPIC Loan Systems is a premier provider of Loan Management Software. EPIC helps contain customer acquisition and operating costs with its robust, turnkey loan servicing solution. EPIC was designed by industry experts who understood the challenges faced by lenders, as well as their technical needs. EPIC offers a high-tech, high-touch solution, with a consultative approach to helping lenders grow their businesses responsibly.
We are looking to hire a Sr. SQA Automation Analyst, with significant expertise primarily in Automation, as well as in Manual Testing, to help set up a QA team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
Qualifications & Skills:
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 5+ years of formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise-level software solutions.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Strong experience and expertise with Selenium, Visual Studio/C# & N-Unit framework.
- Strong understanding of software lifecycle and QA methodologies, approaches and processes.
- Strong understanding of the different testing phases within the SDLC; functional validation, regression, integration, system, smoke etc.
- Strong knowledge on Test Cases creation based on functional and non-functional specifications.
- Experience with MS SQL Server including, database management tasks like database creation, restoration, backups and running scripts as well as database verification and validation.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Good instinct identifying, isolating, and tracking defects throughout Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team/distributed teams and good organizational skills.
- Agile team, and development process experience (sprint teams, sprints, sprint planning, etc.).
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment.
- Familiarity with Devops is a strong plus.
- Familiarity with the Finance domain is a strong plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Grow, maintain and enhance existing Test Automation Framework and Test Scripts to increase/extend automation coverage.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts on different releases/versions.
- Execute manual tests, whenever required.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment