ACCEO, a business unit of Harris Computer Systems (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.) is one of Canada's leading IT solutions companies, which provides management, accounting and payment solutions, consulting and support for e-business to small and medium businesses, hardware and building centers, retail, public sector, daycare centers and tour operators.
The ACCEO Smart Vendor team provides Canadian small and medium businesses in the retail sector with the best in easy to use, reliable, feature-rich, and cost-effective point of sale software and hardware. ACCEO Smart Vendor POS systems are designed to adapt easily to practically any sector: kitchenware stores, fashion boutiques, garden centres, sporting goods retailers, and many more.
We are looking to hire an SQA Automation Analyst with significant experience and expertise in automating desktop-based applications using Test Complete tool. The applicant must have experience with VB Scripting, and have strong ability to analyze, maintain and extend the existing framework/scripts.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Requirements, Qualifications, and Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline or experience.
- 5+ Years of experience in Software Testing, with a minimum 2+ years' of solid experience in Test Automation with Test Complete.
- Experience in building and maintaining new/existing test automation frameworks.
- Experience in automating Desktop based applications.
- Experience in building & maintaining an automated regression testing suite.
- Experience in Descriptive Programming using VB Scripting.
- Decent skills with writing SQL Queries/scripting.
- Experience with CI environment like Jenkins, TeamCity, etc. is a plus.
- Experience in all areas of testing development lifecycle.
- Experience in evolving best practices in automation/testing process.
- Knowledge of bug tracking with testing tools and utilities.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic agile environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment