Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
Cayenta Canada Inc. is looking for a technical consultant to join our dynamic CMS (Cayenta Managed Services) team. The role is to work with technical professionals to manage some of our clients IT systems in relation to Cayentas installed applications.
• Interact directly with customers (Managers, Users and IS departments) and other Cayenta personnel to implement Cayentas CIS solutions
• Effectively analyze, classify, and document customers functional and technical requirements.
• Analyze, diagnose and implement software solution, including technical issues related to database architectures, data and systems integration, network access and security.
• Provide Cayenta application technical training to customers and end users, as well as prepare and participate in knowledge transfer and training sessions for other team members and staff.
• Work with other members of the Technical Consulting team, Cayenta support and development groups to identify and resolve problems.
• Travel: 30%.
Competencies and Skills:
• Strong analytical skills.
• Excellent customer service abilities.
• Strong technical aptitude
• Basic SQL server or Oracle administration knowledge
• Unix administration - one of these Unix operating systems: