Mortgage Builder is focused on delivering an optimal lending experience. End-to-end Lending Solutions from Mortgage Builder manage the complete lending cycle—from loan origination through servicing. Mortgage Builder supports a diverse array of loan products with our comprehensive loan origination system and single-platform loan servicing solution with integrated default capabilities. Mortgage Builder solutions are available as licensed software, hosted services and a wide array of outsourced services. Our combination of lending services and comprehensive technology addresses virtually every part of the loan process for mortgage lenders and banks.
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, set up, and maintenance of the technology stack supporting our under-construction cloud architecture. Coming to Mortgage Builder gives you the opportunity to work with a small team focused on developing enterprise services using the latest technologies where your individual contributions will have a large impact. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work with team to architect scalable, secure, enterprise services.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for created services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with software engineers to solve engineering problems.
- Implement process and new features to improve security, performance, and stability.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Document all work in project management system and track time spent on each task.
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
- 5 years+ of professional experience building and maintaining distributed, highly available infrastructures.
- 3 years+ of experience working with various Linux distributions (Red Hat/CentOS preferred) including industry practices for security.
- 1 years+ experience of setting up and maintaining a medium to large (7+ nodes/servers) container orchestration infrastructure (like Kubernetes or Docker Swarm) in production.
- Experience working in a data center environment, a plus.
- Familiarity and operational knowledge of open source systems.
- Proficiency in scripting technologies desired (PowerShell, Bash, Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience building, and maintaining a CI/CD pipeline.
- Strong networking fundamental on DNS, routing, subnets, VLANs, WAN.
- Experience with UI and load automated testing frameworks.
- Proficiency in working with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket).
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with setting up and maintaining ELK stack or similar log management stack.
- MySQL, Redis, and Elastic Search maintenance and HA configuration experience.
- Experience working with bare-metal servers and with VMware virtualization.
- Has worked with setting up health checks and auto scaling.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, Ganglia, etc.
- AWS experience.
- Domain knowledge and business expertise in Banking or Finance.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment