Jonas Premier Construction - a division of Constellation Software Inc. is the market-leading cloud-based integrated construction management solution, for mid-sized General Contractors, Design Builders and Land Developers. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
We are looking to hire a strong intermediate SQA Automation Analyst, with significant expertise primarily in Automation, as well as in Manual Testing, to work as part of the JPC R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Lahore office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in Markham.
Qualifications & Skills:
Responsibilities (not limited to the following):
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise-level software solutions.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Strong experience and expertise with Selenium, Visual Studio/C# & N-Unit framework.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches, and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment.
- Knowledge/skills with configuring jobs in Jenkins is a plus.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create a detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Grow, maintain and enhance existing Test Automation Framework and Test Scripts to increase/extend automation coverage.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts on different releases/versions.
- Execute manual tests, whenever required.
- Create concise, easily understandable defect reports.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings with the on-shore team on day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the on-shore Managers.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment