The Perseus operating group of Constellation Software Inc. is a portfolio of vertical market enterprise software businesses, headquartered in Canada. This position shall report into the corporate management team of the operating group.
We are looking for a Customer Satisfaction Analyst. The successful candidate will turn data into
information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Collaborating with senior analysts located at the Markham office, the Customer Satisfaction Analyst shall take ownership of collecting, organizing and analyzing customer satisfaction data from our CRM as well as Surveys and other sources, both in terms of high-level NPS, as well as at the drill-down product-module-function levels of all the enterprise products supported by the Perseus group.
- Goals & Outcomes include group-wide benchmarking, decision support towards continuous improvement, and ultimately greater customer satisfaction resulting in improved retention and growth in client bases.
The successful hire will be located and work out of any of the Contour Software resource centre (Karachi, Lahore or Islamabad) offices, as an extension of the Analyst team located at head office. Responsibilities:
Desired Qualification and Skills:
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources.
- Collect and aggregate customer satisfaction data and evaluation results in database form.
- Interpret customer satisfaction data, and analyze results, to find trends or patterns.
- Prepare and organize reporting in order to facilitate ease of benchmarking across portfolios, verticals, divisions, products and modules.
- Own the dissemination of reporting, to appropriate levels of management.
- Identify problem areas and resolutions to customer satisfaction issues, and coordinate resolution planning.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Engineering/Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Economics, Business/Commerce, Operations Research or Information Management education.
- Proven working experience in data, business or marketing research analysis roles.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques.
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.).
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment