AssetWorks, a division of VolarisGroup (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation, and the commercial sector. Our market-leading suite of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets.
We are looking to hire a Jr. SQA Analyst, having expertise/experience in automation and manual testing. S/he'll design and manually execute test cases and implement those test cases into an Automated Test Suite for our comprehensive integrated Workplace Management System (IWMS). The individual must have the ability to understand the frameworks and code in Java using SeleniumWebDriver/TestNG (Preferable).
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department, located in San Antonio, Texas.
Required Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with testing web applications through manual and automated techniques.
- Experience with Java, Selenium and TestNG testing tools.
- Must have decent programming knowledge and skills, preferably Object-Oriented programming using Java.
- Working knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, and MySQL databases.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools such as Jenkins/Team City etc is a plus.
- Working knowledge with tasks/tickets/issues/defects management tools such as JIRA (preferable) and/or TFS etc.
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (including Scrum and Kanban).
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment.
- Ability to evaluate systems, understand complexities, identify weaknesses/bottlenecks.
- Must have decent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Decent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Attention to detail
- Data collection, management, and analysis
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Planning and organizing
- Ability to think and work independently
- Energetic and a "can-do attitude
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment