Harris ERP has been providing Enterprise Resource Planning software exclusively to the public sector for more than 30 years. We understand the challenges government agencies face to find software that is able to meet both current and future requirements. That's why our native Web-based, modular architecture and flexible design provides you with a solution that is configurable, adaptable and easily evolves along with your enterprise needs.
We are seeking a Level 2 Customer Support Analyst to add to our Client Services team. This person will have direct day-to-day contact with our team internally, and will serve as a point of escalation for issues that our front-line staff are not able to resolve within our Utility Billing application. We are looking for someone who can help make a difference in our division and show our customers that our primary focus is their overall satisfaction. The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Islamabad/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based Client Care team.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Highly Desirable Skills:
- At least three years of prior call center/client support experience.
- Proven track record of providing superior customer service and building lasting rapport with clients.
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical problem solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Highly-developed organizational skills and time management ability.
- Ability to work independently on assigned projects, as well as in a team atmosphere.
- Highly motivated, flexible, adaptable nature.
- Able to deal with different personality styles.
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, challenging and ever-changing environment.
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of computer hardware and commonly used office software such as Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience with maintaining or troubleshooting computer networks and related hardware.
Expected Hours of Work:
- In-depth knowledge of SQL/MySQL databases and scripting.
- Experience with both Windows and Linux Operating Systems.
- Experience with Utility Billing software applications.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available to work from 8:00 AM 5:00 PM CST (7PM - 4AM Pakistan Time)
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment