Constellation Software is an international provider of market-leading software and services to a number of industries, both in the public and private sectors. Our mission is to acquire, manage and build market-leading software businesses that develop specialized, mission-critical software solutions to address the specific needs of our particular industries.
Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires independently managed software companies around the world. It provides them with the strategic guidance and financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets.
We are looking to hire WorkDay Consultant to support various Workday projects, improvements and systems updates while maintaining integrity of Workday database information and provide technical support to the workforce.
- Provide Workday maintenance support for all modules (configuration set up, business processes and security).
- Resolve system issues for the modules as escalated by users.
- Support other Workday modules as needed.
- Develop metrics report for system usage and trending analysis.
- Maintains quality and consistency of HRIS database information.
- Responsible for system interfaces and technologies.
- Troubleshoots, analyzes, detects, identifies and corrects technical problems and deficiencies.
- Runs scheduled reports and creates reports as needed.
- Participates in the development of, and advises management on, information technology strategy and technology deployment.
- Develops and maintains applicable service agreements and vendor relationships.
- Identifies opportunities for improving Human Resources processes and efficiencies through information systems changes.
- Develops training curriculum and conducts formal and informal training sessions regarding HR Systems.
- Provides technical support to Human Resources, managers and employees as needed.
- Serves as liaison among Benefits, Human Resources, Recruitment, Payroll and Finance areas with regard to operations and the HR systems.
- Resolves complex technical problems.
- Provides other support to Human Resources management and staff as assigned.
Competencies should define how you expect a new hire to operate in the fulfillment of the job and the achievement of the outcomes. Example of critical competencies for "A” players:
Additional competency examples:
- Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Honestly/integrity. Does not cut corners ethically. Earns trust and maintains confidences.
- Organization and planning. Plans, organizes, schedules and budgets in an efficient, productive manner. Focuses on key priorities.
- Aggressiveness. Moves quickly and takes a forceful stand without being overly abrasive.
- Follow-through on commitments.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Attention to detail.
- Persistence. Demonstrates tenacity and willingness to go the distance to get something done.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Ability to develop people (for managers)
- Calm under pressure
- Strategic thinking/visioning
- Work ethic
- High standards
- Listening skills
- Openness to criticism and ideas
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 4 to 15 years of experience working with an HRIS system required; Workday preferred.
- 3+ years of experience with system and business process configuration in Workday HCM.
- 3+ years of experience with Workday report development.
- Important Expertise Required: Recruitment & Time Tracking Module Implementation, EIBs Loading, Design Studio, Integrations, Business Process Changes, Onboarding, etc.
- Must be actioned oriented and customer focused.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, including advanced Excel data functions.
- Excellent priority setting and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Ability to effectively present both technical and functional information and respond to questions.
- Demonstrated ability to convey complex information in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong time management skills.
- Has a drive for results.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment