Constellation Software is an international provider of market-leading software and services to a number of industries, both in the public and private sectors. Our mission is to acquire, manage and build market-leading software businesses that develop specialized, mission-critical software solutions to address the specific needs of our particular industries.
Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires independently managed software companies around the world. It provides them with the strategic guidance and financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets.
Perseus Operating group is looking for a Payroll Assistant to provide support to the US Payroll Team by maintaining accurate records and processing in the Workday and ADP systems.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry in ADP system.
- Perform data audits as needed.
- Maintain data integrity between systems.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Payroll and Finance teams.
- Monitor system for updates.
- Calculate overtime and pay rates.
- Monitor Timecards for completion.
- Update earnings and deductions, monitoring limits and adjustments.
- Looks for ways to improve / streamline processes and raises them to the Payroll Manager for consideration.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 3+ years of US Payroll Experience (ADP preferred but not required).
- 3+ years of experience with system, business process configuration and report development in Workday.
- Trustworthy will have access to private and sensitive information.
- Works Independently. Manages time efficiently and priorities time to meet key deadlines.
- Speed and Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Strong Excel skills comfort with Pivot Tables and advanced formulas.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to be flexible to meet business needs.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment