EPIC provides best-in-class loan management software and services to online lenders. We are a member of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group, a rapidly growing acquirer of vertical market software companies, each focused on dominating its respective market niche. As a member of CSI, we have the best of both worlds: a small, agile business with a start-up mentality supported by a large financially stable global company.
EPIC Loan Systems is seeking a self-motivated DevOps Engineer at its headquarters in Ft. Lauderdale, FL. The DevOps Engineer will work collaboratively with our development team and design and implement innovative solutions to improve the development, deployment and management of our product within the Amazon cloud infrastructure.
- Work directly with the Development team to develop and test system integrity.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Administer and continuously improve our Amazon hosting infrastructure.
- Manage security patches and scans for the production environment.
- Manage Active Directory/DNS/o365 infrastructure.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Participate in the creation, setup, and execution of performance tests to help determine optimal hosting configurations.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve (NewRelic/SumoLogic/AWS Cloud Watch).
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm to improve development delivery.
- Consult with peers for feedback for infrastructure changes and improvements.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in CS, engineering, software engineering, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience with C#/.NET.
- 3+ years of system administration experience with Windows servers, including diagnosing and resolving issues, applying patches and installing applications and operating systems.
- Experience in Internet-facing applications, including security and vulnerability assessment, virtualization, network protocols (HTTP/S, SSL, SSH).
- You are an Amazon Cloud geek. Amazon is our exclusive provider of cloud computing resources and you will need to have experience working with the AWS technology stack (in particular EC2, SQS, EBS, IAM, RDS, ELB, Elasticache and the AWS APIs).
- Experience with a scripting language (like PowerShell) is a plus.
- Self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment