Picis is a global provider of clinical information solutions that automate the entire perioperative experience with one contiguous patient record, from preop to anesthesia software through PACU. Picis continues to focus and specialize our integrated suite of solutions in life-critical areas of the hospital where the patients are the most vulnerable, the care process is the most complex, and an increasing majority of hospital costs and potential revenue are concentrated. Our solutions enable rapid, sustained delivery of clinical documentation, and financial and operational results.
Picis is a subsidiary of the Harris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer, who will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a web software development role.
- Strong programming skills/experience in the following are desired: UI/UX design, Bootstrap, Query.
- Familiarity with the Visual Studio IDE and programming environment, both client server and web-based, with focus on Angular and C# on .NET Core.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong experience with web services and LINQ using Entity Framework a plus.
- Experience with Aurelia is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Knowledge and skills with C# and ASP.NET Core Razor.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment