Cogsdale offers a best-of-breed customer information system that includes financials, distribution, utility billing, customer management, work management, project management, and procurement. Cogsdale extends the suite to include functionality such as: interactive voice response, document management, payment kiosks, and online credit checks.
We are looking for a Dynamics GP Support Analyst to provide application support to customers that will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of Microsoft Dynamics GP products. The successful candidate will investigate, manage, track and close client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s). They will also be responsible for contributing to a knowledge base and supporting user forums. You must have the ability to multi-task and see issues through to resolution. You will serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
In this role, you will work closely with the Manager of Support Services and be supported by a great team, in providing exceptional customer service and development support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Operate as a frontline, primary support liaison between Cogsdale and our clients and effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature received by telephone or electronically submitted tickets
- Assess a variety of situations, reviewing software configuration, set-up and software code and identify the correct resolution or escalate according to departmental guidelines
- Report detailed information within the client tracking system and document processes, routines, and programs by following the defined guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Regularly review the database of submitted items and proactively follow up with clients to ensure that their enquiries and/or issues have been satisfactorily resolved
- Work closely with other team members as part of a cohesive group in exchanging knowledge through training sessions and peer to peer interaction
- Maximize and maintain current knowledge and awareness of applications and related technologies
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics GP platform.
- Sound understanding of API and web services technologies and functions.
- Email technology troubleshooting.
- Ability to present Support webinars, both internally to staff as well as to customers via the Web.
- Sound knowledge of engagement delivery and software troubleshooting techniques with a high focus on first call resolution.
- Ability to interpret requirements, and recommend solutions that best address clients' needs.
- Excellent analytical, research and problem-solving skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively.
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly.
9:00a.m. 6:00pm (Eastern Time). Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment