Harris Recording Solutions is a business unit of Harris Computer Systems (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.), which provides utility, public sector, schools and health care software solutions to over 66,500 customers. It has more than 100 office locations and 4,750 employees. Harris Recording Solutions (HRS) provides a full suite of revolutionary software for County Clerks, County Recorders, and County and Municipal Courts. These software solutions allow our customers to automate the recording process, delivering significant reductions in document handling and processing times.
We are looking to hire an SQA Automation Analyst with significant experience and expertise in automating desktop-based and web-based applications. The applicant must have a decent scripting/programming background and expertise in building and maintaining test automation framework, increasing coverage and executing tests on multiple platforms/browsers, and being able to better benchmark our applications. S/he must be highly motivated, energetic and self-starter, who can research best practices, and technologies and solve problems.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Requirements Qualifications and Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline or experience.
- 5+ Years of experience in Software Testing, with a minimum 2+ years' experience in Test Automation (preferably with Test Complete).
- Experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks (Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven Framework etc.).
- Experience in automating Desktop (C#/Winforms), and Web (.Net/C#) based applications.
- Descriptive Programming (Scripts from Scratch using J Scripting/Python (preferable) and/or VB Scripting/C# Scripting etc.).
- Decent skills with writing SQL Queries/scripting.
- Database, Back-end as well as end-to-end testing experience, including manual testing.
- Experience in all areas of testing development lifecycle.
- Experience in evolving best practices in automation/testing process.
- Knowledge of bug tracking with testing tools and utilities.
- Decent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment