Collain Healthcare is the innovation leader in Long Term and Post-Acute Care with multiple patents for the only EHR developed for Skilled Nursing Facility and Senior Housing providers in the value-based care era. Collain is also the only provider in the sector with Interoperability solutions and services that have connected over a million unique patient lives including for Health Plans, ACOs, Hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks.
We are looking for a Senior Full-Stack Developer, who will be responsible for:
- Review business requirements and participate in technical designs.
- Review technical requirements and participate in story creation and estimates.
- Provide input and guidance on technologies/designs/patterns.
- Develop solutions per business requirements, technical designs, and best practices.
- Create solution documentation as needed.
- Create deployment solutions.
- Work with Quality Assurance (QA) and Dev Ops to ensure proper knowledge transfer, deployment, and setup.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands on experience with design and development of highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems.
- 5+ years of strong Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
- Experience in design/architecting the systems for zero downtime.
- Experience working with Client facing web applications.
- Solid knowledge of web application development using client-side frameworks/libraries like AngularJS/VueJS/React, jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Experience with Java test frameworks such as JUnit.
- Familiarity with template driven rendering and client and server side MVC architectures.
- Working knowledge of source control software (SVN or Git).
- Experience with build and deployment tools, e.g., Maven, Gradle.
- Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks.
- Experience with relational databases such as PostgreSQL / Microsoft SQL Server, Ansi SQL, T-SQL.
- Agile experience.
- Agile team, and development process experience (sprint teams, sprints, sprint planning, etc.).
- Must have fluent English skills (oral and written).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with HL7 Specifications, NCPDP Specifications, EDI / X12, FHIR Standards
- Experience with MirthConnect.
- Continuous IntegrationContinuous Deployment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment