Real Estate Digital is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. We're clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry our industry better. We don't just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and uncover opportunities.
We are looking for a Development Manager, who will interact with the division/product management to establish the understanding of the product vision & goals, devise strategies to achieve those goals through optimal utilization of the resources and manage a team.
Primary responsibilities include:
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Provide technical/non-technical leadership, guidance, mentorship and management to a diverse team of junior to senior developers.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Frequent interactions with onshore peers and managers.
- Interact with clients to analyze and gather requirements.
- Finding the best technical solutions to resolve the business problems.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements (technical designs/tasks, standard operating procedures, and processes documentation)
- Troubleshoot issues across the spectrum of a web application (web server, network, and database).
- Ensure the work produced by the team is of high quality and meets the expectations of the stake holders.
- The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice To Have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience with 3 years demonstrated experience of working as Development Lead/Manager.
- In-depth understanding of various development methodologies and ability to apply appropriate methodology as per the needs and constraints.
- Prior experience of leading and managing a cross-functional team.
- Thorough understanding of design and architectural patterns.
- Strong experience of developing applications using .net/C#.
- Understanding of relational database and demonstrable experience of schema design, development and fine-tuning queries on SQL Server.
- A problem free philosophy and strong problem-solving skill set.
- Prior experience of working in offshore/onshore model.
- Excellent English Language Communication Skills.
- Working on high traffic websites.
- Using ElasticSearch.
- Working with application performance monitoring systems.
- .net core exposure.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
Parents Medical Coverage
Employee Performance-based bonuses
Home Internet Subsidy
Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
Professional Development Budget
Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
Friendly work environment