Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch,” CAKE (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
We are looking to hire an SQA Analyst having strong experience and expertise primarily in Manual testing (Experience with Automation is a definite plus), to work closely with CAKE R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. At CAKE, we track billions of marketing events weekly. Were looking for a talented test analyst with a natural technical acumen, and a desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced, innovative, and technically challenging agile environment.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Qualification, Skills and Experience:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, information technology or equivalent experience.
- 3-4+ Years of professional experience in Manual Testing.
- Strong understanding of web-based technologies.
- Experience querying SQL databases to verify test results.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and execute a testing strategy.
- Solid understanding of SDLC and STLC.
- Strong knowledge and experience with various testing practices and techniques.
- Experience with SeleniumWebDriver automation framework is a plus.
- Competency in one or more of the following programming languages;
- goLang (preferred)
- C# (preferred)
- Java (Preferred)
- Ability to work with Microsoft applications, spreadsheets, internet software, e-mail.
- Require basic math skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions. Ability to write clear and concise letters and emails.
- Manual Testing
- Go beyond simple requirements verification and thoroughly test the product holistically.
- Anticipate possible ramifications elsewhere in the software that might occur due to current stories.
- Thoroughly explore the features you are testing, looking for weakness in logic and/or implementation.
- Question what is written rather than take it on faith that the person who wrote the specifications knows the best implementation.
- Participate as a full team member in all planning and estimation practices.
- Hold other team members accountable for quality. (e.g. if software is deemed "code complete” but does not meet the requirements, emphasize the need for more or better developer testing.)
- Clearly and promptly communicate any defects, issues, or concerns with software before, during, and after the development process.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment