Atex, headquartered in Sweden with offices worldwide, is a leading software company selling solutions for media-rich industries. We develop smart digital solutions that make a measurable difference and enable our customers to streamline operations and optimize their digital strategy.
Atex has been operating in the publishing industry since 1973, by leading every major innovation over the last 42 years.
Atex has 10 legal entities in UK, Australia, Sweden, Italy, Finland, Singapore, Canada and France. The Finance department is split across the world with 1 resource in Australia, 1 in UK, 1 in Italy, 3 in Karachi and 2 in Sweden. The candidate will be working with the Karachi team as an extension of the Finance Team.
We are looking to hire a Senior Finance professional, who can take care of country-level financial reporting requirements. The ideal candidate should be independent with experience in different FX transactions, Intercompany reconciliations, Balance Sheet reconciliation, Cash flow reporting and the ability to lead a team.
- Preparing and managing monthly P&L and balance sheet recs.
- Cashflow management and forecast reporting.
- Monthly professional services billing as per the timesheets. This requires getting all timesheets approved by their respective project managers.
- Managing monthly cash books, AP payments, and invoice processing in collaboration with Karachi staff.
- Payroll processing and statutory payments including all taxes.
- Efficiently handling month end tasks including prepayments/accruals, revenue and P&L report, bank accounts reconciliation, intercompany report and FX revaluations.
- Prepare disclosure notes for parent entity including P&L variance analysis, forecast analysis and cash management report.
- Quarterly VAT filings.
- Provide all support documents for internal and external audits.
- Assist management with month end closing and meeting the reporting deadlines.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Degree in Accounting/Finance with at least 6+ years of experience.
- At least 2 years of experience handling country-level financial reporting.
- Proficiency with MS Excel (advanced excel functions preferred), MS Word and MS Office.
- Prior experience in Microsoft Dynamics GP will be a plus.
- Ability to work remotely with team members in different countries.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Independent with the ability to prioritize and work to tight deadlines.
- Experienced and willingness to tackle complex, technical accounting areas and transactions.
- Competent with a positive attitude.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment