Greenstone, a Cultura company, provides integrated software and tools for ag business. This includes business management, commodity management, agronomy, trading, patronage solutions and much more.
As part of Constellation Software via its operating group Volaris, Greenstone enables the diversified grain industry and co-ops to maximize value with a broad range of best-in-class business workflow solutions. Our specialized knowledge is embedded in configurable solutions for capturing and leveraging critical business information.
We are seeking to recruit a Software Developer, for recently initiated Systems of Engagement (SOE) teams, to focus and contribute on front-end initiatives for customers & support MyGrower (a mobile app) and variety of other products & initiatives for integration.
The selected candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Should be hands on in full-stack web development to develop and support business applications.
- Affinity and experience on modern web and mobile technologies and architecture as well as modern front-end development methodologies.
- Should be able to work on systems integration using multiple services.
- Should be able to learn the domain, relevant technology stack and work on the support of legacy ERP based system.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Strong experience of web front-end development including HTML, HTML 5, CSS/CSS3, Bootstrap, Responsive UI, Kendo UI etc.
- Strong experience of using C#, ASP.Net & MVC.
- Experience of creating and utilizing RESTful APIs and/or SOAP based web services.
- Experience of working with MS SQL Server and with SQL query writing skills.
- Experience of mobile application development.
- Experience of working with any ORM framework.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented design and its implementation.
- Ability to pay thorough attention and then deliver business requirements.
- Ability to meet and work in tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in a multi-cultural environment, and the ability to deliver results in a dynamic and deadline-oriented environment.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment