Harris Affinity is focused 100% on financial solutions for healthcare through integrated or standalone ERP, Decision Support and Revenue Cycle Management software and services. Our Cost Accounting, Contract Modeling, Finance, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Human Capital Management and RCM services optimize cash flow, streamline operations, reduce expenses and drive accountability to enhance the bottom line of our clients. Our solutions are deployed everywhere from critical access hospitals to large IDNs, including clinics, hospitals and health systems throughout the world.
Harris Affinity is a subsidiary of the Harris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer – Team Lead, to work out of Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. The successful candidate will involve in day to day development work and will be responsible for mentoring the team, allocating work assignments and coordinating with the onshore product and project management resources.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong software engineering fundamentals in OOAD, design patterns, MVC, separation of concerns, data structures, algorithms etc.
- 8-15 years experience of C#, .Net Core, Angular2, Typescript, SQL Server or other RDBMS, Entity Framework Core.
- Strong understanding of relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks. Both Visual Studio and front-end (e.g. jasmine, karma, etc.).
- Experience with professional software engineering best practices for the full SDLC including coding standards, code reviews, source control (git, SVN), build processes, testing, and operations
- Prior experience of working in team lead capacity.
- Familiarity with scripting languages (e.g. python, ruby, PERL) and UNIX shell.
- Experience with NoSql databases (mongo, redis, etc.) and messaging (RabbitMQ, kafka) would be a plus.
- Problem-solving, debugging and good analytical skills.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment