POMS, a division of Constellation Software Inc., is committed to improving the effectiveness and competitiveness of regulated manufacturers by delivering proven, world-class manufacturing execution systems (MES) solutions that integrate seamlessly with other enterprise applications. POMS Corporations industry leadership is clearly quantified. Today, there over 100 validated sites and more than 25,000 POMS MESTM users across 20 countries, making POMS MES one of the most widely used MES solutions in the healthcare products industries.
We are seeking a highly qualified Technical Consultant to support our customer implementation projects within our Professional Services organization. As a team member within the organization, you share responsibility for customer satisfaction and project success.
Duties and Responsibilities:
To support the Team Lead as an effective contributing project team member through the following activities:
Who you are (the soft skills):
- Understand and decompose customers work procedures and model the procedures in POMS products through electronic recipes and work instructions.
- Configure hardware and software to support POMS product implementations including Microsoft Windows operating systems, Oracle database and other required software applications. Configure POMS systems in customer IT environments.
- Utilize business application integration products to interface POMS products and customer business applications such as ERP, LIMS and DCS systems. Help to diagnose and resolve complex system integration problems.
- Configure and model customer data in POMS product databases.
- Design and create custom reports based on customer requirements.
- Author customer system validation and testing documentation to support customers validation efforts.
- Develop and maintain detailed functional knowledge of POMS products. Develop and maintain expertise in the configuration and deployment of POMS products. Develop a practical working knowledge of Oracle databases and SQL, Barcode Label software, Reporting Software and other software products as required.
- Document best practices to share and communicate knowledge among the broader Professional Services team.
- Create tools and templates to improve team productivity.
As our ideal candidate, you have
Required Skills & Experience:
- Commitment to customer satisfaction: you are focused on customer goals and objectives and helping them attain them.
- Excellent English language skills: you speak and write English well.
- Strong verbal communication skills: you speak clearly in positive or negative situations, you actively listen and ask for clarification, you respond well to questions, and you are comfortable presenting to a group.
- Strong written communication skills: you write clearly and informatively.
- Strong problem-solving skills: you resolve problems in a timely manner, your decision-making process is data driven, you can develop alternative solutions, you work well in group problem solving situations.
- Strong character: you demonstrate unquestionable integrity in every aspect of your work and interactions with others, you consistently model the behaviors and values established by the company, and you respect diversity of perspective in all interactions.
- A highly collaborative mindset: you build and maintain partnerships with people at all levels of the company, you actively contribute to team and company success, you maintain flexibility and react to change appropriately, and you communicate and share information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Your workday will significantly (4-6 hours) overlap with the U.S. Eastern time zone.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BS or MS degree in a technical field (preferably engineering or computer science).
- Knowledge of relational databases and SQL a plus.
- Knowledge of Oracle/ SAP ERPs is a plus.
- Programming experience a plus; formal training or courses in a modern programming language a plus.
- Up to 1 year of work experience.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment