acQuire Technology Solutions (a subsidiary of Vela Software, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) develops Geoscientific Information Management (GIM) software solutions for the natural resources industries with a focus on exploration, resource development and mining assets. acQuire, originating in Perth Western Australia was founded in 1996. The company currently has five offices around the globe, with support centers operating in each major time zone. More than 450 sites benefit from acQuire solutions.
We are looking to hire a SQA Automation Analyst with strong experience and expertise in automating desktop-based and web-based applications. The applicant must have a decent scripting/programming background and expertise in building and maintaining test automation framework, increasing continuous coverage and executing tests on multiple/cross platform and cross browsers. S/he must be highly motivated, energetic and self-starter, who can independently pick up tasks, research best practices and technologies and solve problems.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team, located in Western Australia.
Requirements Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's in Computer Sciences, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals with experience in object-oriented programming.
- 5+ Years of experience in Software Testing, with minimum 3 years' experience in Test Automation.
- Hands on experience with Test Automation Tools; SmartBear Test Complete, as well as Selenium with C#.
- Experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Decent skills with writing SQL Queries/scripting.
- Database, Back-End as well as end-to-end testing experience, including manual testing.
- Descriptive Programming (Scripts from Scratch).
- Experience in all areas of testing development lifecycle.
- Experience in evolving the best practices in testing process.
- Experience and participation in code reviews for automated tests.
- Knowledge of bug tracking with testing tools and utilities.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic Agile/Scrum environment.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment