Constellation Software Inc. is a leading provider of software and services to a growing group of public and private sector markets. Our industry-specific enterprise systems generally possess market leadership positions in the industries they serve.
Our Contour Software division, located in Pakistan, provides remote team members for some of our operating groups Finance & Accounting departments.
This is an opportunity to join Canadas largest software company, and work in a multi-national environment with team members and customers located in various time zones.
The candidate must be resourceful, inquisitive, self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal skills and be capable of handling high work volumes with accuracy during peak periods.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based department.
Job Duties amd Responsibilities:
- Maintain repository of current compensation plans for all commission-eligible staff.
- Develop and maintain log of commissionable sales made across all Business Units each month by liaising with the Sales leadership across all Business Units.
- Accurate calculation of total eligible commissions based on nature of sale and relevant compensation plan.
- Accurate calculation of month commission payable for all commission-eligible staff across all Business Units and communicate the amount to each commission-eligible staff member.
- Maintain each Business Units commission balance sheet reconciliation.
- Communicate monthly commissions expense to relevant finance team.
- Liase with payroll to ensure the appropriate payments are made to commission-eligible staff.
- Escalates prevalent issues to finance and Business Unit leadership as needed.
- Proactively establish and maintain internal controls to minimize errors.
- Verify data integrity and compliance through consistent monitoring and auditing.
- Active participant in internal and external commissions audits as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully work in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Strong attention to detail and sense of urgency.
- Understands customers needs, both internal and external.
- Ability to deal with difficult situations in a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Excellent analytical and creative problem solving skills with the ability to make recommendations based on investigation and judgment as well as ability to discern when to escalate issues.
- Ability to adjust communication based on customer situation.
- Time Management – ability to prioritize workload and manage ones own time and proactively raise any concerns about workload to the appropriate manager.
- A positive approach and willingness to learn coupled with the ability to work in a team environment.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Degree in a business or business-related program and/or equivalent work experience.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment