Zurple & Z57 are two of the ever-growing number of product divisions under the Real Estate vertical of Constellation Software Inc. Zurple provides thousands of Realtors with a robust marketing automation platform. Z57 is an innovative real estate marketing company, with a product specifically for agents, teams, and small to mid-size offices focused on an online and social media presence.
We are looking for a Development Manager, with excellent enterprise application development experience, who understands the design and architecture of multi-tier web applications and is able to provide solutions to separate functions like development, DevOps, management, clients, with the help of simplified code change, database change, or architecture, design and technology. Other detailed responsibilities include:
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Provide technical/non-technical leadership, guidance, mentorship and management to a diverse team of junior to senior developers.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements in existing systems and platforms
- Supervise the development of back-end using PHP, APIs and integration with UI.
- Frequent interactions with onshore peers and managers.
- Interact with clients to analyze and gather requirements.
- Finding the best technical solutions to resolve the business problems.
- Ability to translate functional requirements into technical requirements (technical designs/tasks, standard operating procedures, and processes documentation)
- Troubleshoot issues across the spectrum of a web application (web server, network, and database).
- Ensure the work produced by the team is of high quality and meets the expectations of the stake holders.
- The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough understanding of design and architectural patterns.
- 6+ years of experience of design and development of enterprise level Web applications.
- 4+ years of experience of working as Solution Architect, System Analyst or Software Architect.
- 4+ years of experience of developing enterprise level applications using PHP (MVC frameworks like Kohana, CodeIgniter and WordPress) Or Java.
- Deep understanding of relational database and demonstrable experience of schema design, development and fine-tuning queries on MySQL.
- A problem free philosophy and strong problem-solving skill set
- Excellent English Language Communication Skills
- Individuals who have experience of design/development of enterprise web applications using multiple technologies with major experience in PHP are encouraged to apply.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment