Cogsdale offers a best-of-breed customer information system that includes financials, distribution, utility billing, customer management, work management, project management, and procurement. Cogsdale extends the suite to include functionality such as: interactive voice response, document management, payment kiosks, and online credit checks.
We are seeking Intermediate/Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for:
- Complete software programming tasks including development, unit testing, integration testing and documentation.
- Continuously provide technical improvements to internal tools and libraries.
- Demonstrate leadership, excellent written and verbal communication skills and enable collaboration with the other departments as required.
- Prepare detailed design specifications to address both functional and non-functional requirements for major feature components.
- Collaborate with team members to estimate development tasks.
- Effectively collaborate with the Quality Assurance team to resolve defects.
- Provide third level support for resolving production and customer support issues.
- Manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups or activities using effective judgment for prioritizing tasks and allocating time.
- Present information to groups with the appropriate degree of formality.
The chosen candidates will work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to have:
- 4+ years experience of developing web and desktop applications using C#, ASP.net, WinForms and Node.
- Solid experience of SQL Server.
- Experience utilizing various APIs like Rest or SOAP.
- Experience with agile methodologies. Exposure to JIRA, Confluence is a plus.
- Demonstrated successful skills in design, programming, analysis, problem solving and customer service in a similar position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science, Information Technology would be considered an asset.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with CIS, Financial and/or ERP systems would be a plus.
- Prior experience of Angular.
- Prior experience/ knowledge of Dexterity programming language.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment