Mortgage Builder is focused on delivering an optimal lending experience. End-to-end Lending Solutions from Mortgage Builder manage the complete lending cycle from loan origination through servicing. Mortgage Builder supports a diverse array of loan products with our comprehensive loan origination system and single-platform loan servicing solution with integrated default capabilities. Mortgage Builder solutions are available as licensed software, hosted services and a wide array of outsourced services. Our combination of lending services and comprehensive technology addresses virtually every part of the loan process for mortgage lenders and banks.
The Mortgage Builder team is looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of a Customer Support Representative who will focus providing excellent responsive service for our customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent verbal and written communication skills to fulfill Tier 1 Support duties in the Contour-Lahore office. This position is responsible for providing customers outstanding live, interactive telephone using the extensive FAQs and knowledge base, the candidate will use the proprietary CRM system to respond to support tickets submitted by customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work Shift: 10pm to 7am (Pakistan Standard Time) Qualifications:
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Provide proactive customer follow-up and issue management, including coordination of customer calls
- Monitor incidents, prioritize and respond as appropriate
- Interact regularly with Development, Customer Success, and Implementation groups in the North America office
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely response and resolution.
- Complete training sessions, videos, knowledge base, to stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and methods.
- Provide coaching and guidance to local support team
- Manage day-to-day support queue for local support team
- Bachelor's Degree with 2 to 4 years' professional experience in a Customer Support supporting web-based products, preferably; "Desk.com or Service Cloud .
- Experience of managing inbound calls (North American region).
- Experience supporting financial products and services.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel).
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable balancing competing demands.
- Industry experience residential/commercial real estate and/or property management, a plus
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Conscientious, Responsible, Tenacious
- Polite, Professional, Tactful
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment