Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS) – a division of Constellation Software Inc., is seeking 4 Intermediate SQA Analysts to join their team at Contour Lahore office. IDS is one of the worlds leading providers of management systems for the RV and Marine industries. Incorporated in 1984, IDS has developed complete dealer management software solutions for over 9,500 users across North America, and has offices in Wake Forest, NC, St. Petersburg, FL, and Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking to hire 4 Junior/Intermediate SQA Analysts, with strong expertise and experience chiefly in manual testing. Experience with Automation will be an asset. The position will be reporting to the Manager Quality Assurance in the US, and will supplement existing team with functional, and regression test execution of IDS core system, Applications, Web services & add-on modules, and mobile applications. The role will assure all development deliverables are quality tested and meet our business standards and conditions prior to being placed in production.
The successful hires will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to Have:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of professional experience in testing Enterprise Software Applications/ERPs.
- Hands-on experience/knowledge of testing Desktop, Web, and Mobile applications testing.
- Hand-on experience/knowledge of XML, web services, and related tools (e.g. SoapUI).
- Ability to write SQL queries (to verify results using DB queries, if required).
- Strong proficiency in manual testing, approaches/techniques, and concepts.
- Strong test documentation/cases, test management, execution and reporting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Knowledge and experience of all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Clear and concise verbal, written and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in distributed teams.
- Strong analytical capability and troubleshooting skills to de-bug products according to companys QA process and methodologies.
- Knowledge of defect management and related systems (Visual Studio Team Services/VSTS preferred).
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, agile environment.
- Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail with an ability to take work direction and communicate effectively.
- Agile QA Best Practices;
- Experience with Financial (Accounting) systems.
- Knowledge of ERP systems (automotive preferred).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review functional specifications for assigned features and defects.
- Review, update, and execute test plans incorporating both positive and negative test scenarios.
- Log and manage test plan execution and report on progress.
- Create and manage defects resulting from test plan/cases execution.
- Assign any other responsibilities assigned by the management/manager.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment