FAME is a trusted leader in services and software for the higher education industry. For over 40 years, FAME has provided a complete solution in both the Financial Aid and Student Information Systems.
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer -Team Lead, with a passion for finding innovative solutions to develop and test modern, SaaS products.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Continuously analyze and strengthen existing applications for reliability, availability, security, and scalability.
- Conduct full stack diagnostics when necessary, to help determine the root cause of problems.
- Work on a fast-moving, highly collaborative scrum team and mentor junior team members.
- Provide emergency on-call support.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Islamaabad/Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience as a key C# developer on enterprise projects (MVC + webforms, .NET Core, LINQ to SQL/Entity Framework).
- Experience as a full stack developer with knowledge of OOP design patterns and their implementation.
- Experience writing SQL and stored procedures (MSSQL).
- Experience using automated testing tools like xUnit, nUnit, Selenium, and/or other test automation tools.
- Strong analytical, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Get it done' mentality with a love for creative problem solving.
- 1+ years of Agile or Lean Software Development experience such as Kanban, Scrum, Test-Driven Development, and/or Extreme Programming methodologies.
- Familiarity with cloud-based infrastructures and design patterns including REST API's.
- Familiarity with continuous integration/deployment and zero downtime deployment.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Able to follow detailed written instructions.
- Prior experience of working in team lead capacity.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Telerik Controls/Kendo UI.
- VB experience.
- Familiar with JIRA/BitBucket.
- Experience in working in teams using Kanban/Scrum.
- Experience with Team City or other automated build agent.
- Experience with Octopus Deploy.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment