NEWSTAR Enterprise, a product of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, is the one enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system that grows with home building, condo and land development business. Designed for residential construction projects and business management, NEWSTAR is a production and accounting system that helps make faster business decisions, reduce costs and drive growth.
Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is a division of Perseus, an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets.
We are seeking to hire a Sr. SQA Analyst/Specialist, with solid experience and expertise in manual testing enterprise applications, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. This role is intended to be the workhorse of hands-on testing of our NEWSTAR Enterprise Application, and we are looking at this person to become the deepest hands-on expert of the application at Contour. This is a long term role which requires a capable individual who has flair to become a subject matter expert and become an element of critical success for the division.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Would be ideal:
- Degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of solid testing experience with enterprise applications/ERPs.
- Strong proficiency in manual testing, approaches, techniques, planning, and execution.
- Strong test documentation/cases, test management, execution and reporting skills.
- Hands-on experience of writing and executing SQL queries.
- Skilled with testing tools for task tracking and test documentation.
- Demonstrated ability to comprehend complex undocumented applications quickly and create appropriate testing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to interact positively and effectively in an onshore/offshore team environment, reporting to the QA Lead/Manager.
- Excellent English written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
Timing Requirement: Regular working day ends at noon EDT/2nd shift PK.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Hands-on experience testing iOS and Android applications for tablets/smartphones.
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager and Azure DevOps.
- Understanding of homebuilding/construction.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment